Sunday, May 20, 2007

More pictures of our pride and joy!!




































Abigail is perfect! and we aren't just saying that, the doctor said so :) We love her more than words can say and are still shell shocked that this is our baby. We also added more to the photo album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21406&l=38b15&id=751730230

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...cute baby. She looks like Rach!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are wonderful. Rachel looks great too. Thanks for the photos. Can't wait to squeeze her myself.
Love you all.
Grandma Henderson

Lauren said...

Brian & Rachel~ Abigail is ADORABLE!! Congrats! Chris and I are so excited for you guys- you have some sweet times ahead of you! :)

Becca :) said...

What a sweetheart!!! I'm so happy for you guys! She's so beautiful and Rachel, you're so beautiful too! (Sorry Brian, there's no picture of you so I can't tell you whether you're beautiful too!) Keep those pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful perfect baby & you look so good Rachel - beautiful proud mama & beautiful proud daddy. Abigail is so lucky! So happy for you. "G-G" James

Rockie said...

I think she looks like Rachel. She is such a cutey!! Praise the Lord that she is such a perfect baby!! You guys are going to be great parents. Rachel, you look absolutley beautiful. Luke and I are so happy for you! Love you lots!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your pictures. Hope things are doing good for all of you.

Kyle said...

To the proud parents of Abigail Joy-
What wonderful pictures of all of you and your new home. No wonder you are so happy. Little Abby is a precious little bundle. Has Joseph accepted her yet? Will be anxious to see her and both of you sometime before she is grown! Ha!
Love you all.
Great Grandma & Grandpa Sollars