Great Grandma Mary has been with us for the last two and a half weeks, visiting from California. We have had a blast with her and she loves her first great grandchild.
Brian has been in Mexico on a mission trip with the youth the past week. I definitely appreciate him all the more now that I've experienced being a single mom. I have been counting down the days till his return. It's amazing how each week Abby seems to grow physically and mentally. I'm amazed how she looks around and will talk to her mobile above her bed for a good twenty minutes. Part of me wishes she would stay a baby forever, but it is exciting to watch her develop. My love for her grows everyday in way I can't describe. Now that I have a child I appreciate what God has done for me in a new way. I can see more of what a great sacrifice it was for him to give up his Son on the cross for such undeserving people such as myself.
Ladies day out! 4 generations :)
Aunt Jessica feeding Abby. If only every meal was in a beautiful garden! Hey Uncle Tim, Abby needs a cousin ;) hint hint.
Joey has been great with Abby even though he seems to realize he isn't the baby anymore.
3 comments:
super shots! I love to see the rest of the family in there now
Can't wait to see Abby again in person in another week.
Love,
Mom Henderson
Thank you for the yellow outfit picture. Copies were made & sent one to Bess in KY. Too bad Abby liked looking at Joey more than the camera, but don't blame her. I sent a copy of the smiling one in her flowered sun-dress from last blog also (a gorgeous picture of her). Love you, "G-G" James
Adorable pictures, Rachel! She has got some super cute dresses. Somebody did some great shopping. I can't wait for Sadie and Abby to meet next week. Love you!
Shelley:):)
Post a Comment