she sure is getting big!! holy potato! heehee. Robert and I are trying to work it out, so we can come see you guys for at least ANOTHER 24 hrs, again. :P ...sad but that's about all we'll get up there for....again. But I'll take what I can get. :) ***hugs*** miss you guys!! ~Katie
4 comments:
Thanks for the grandma pics. I am loving them.
Love,
Mom
she sure is getting big!! holy potato! heehee. Robert and I are trying to work it out, so we can come see you guys for at least ANOTHER 24 hrs, again. :P ...sad but that's about all we'll get up there for....again. But I'll take what I can get. :) ***hugs*** miss you guys!!
~Katie
She's getting so big Rach. I'm glad you and you're whole family are doing so well.
She's getting sooo big!!! I can't believe it. I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment