So, it is official. My sister and her hubby are moving to California next July or August. Rob accepted a promotion at work and it is taking them to the LA area. Yes, I am definitely bummed. We have always been close and now she will live on the opposite side of the country. I ran across this photo of us taken while we were visiting Grandma in Cali a couple of years ago. As I was scrolling through the images, seeing family, beautiful sunsets and beaches, I began to think this might not be so bad after all. It just means I will have to take more trips out there to see all my family.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Esther and Rachel
So, it is official. My sister and her hubby are moving to California next July or August. Rob accepted a promotion at work and it is taking them to the LA area. Yes, I am definitely bummed. We have always been close and now she will live on the opposite side of the country. I ran across this photo of us taken while we were visiting Grandma in Cali a couple of years ago. As I was scrolling through the images, seeing family, beautiful sunsets and beaches, I began to think this might not be so bad after all. It just means I will have to take more trips out there to see all my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment