Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Lord is our provider.

Today I experienced God at work in my life in such a humbling way. My mom came over to watch Abby for me while I went to a doctor appointment. She came through the door and handed me a piece of paper. It was an email she printed out from one of the teachers at her school. My mom said when she read it she cried. The email was sent to all the staff at her school. The woman who wrote the email said she found an opportunity to do something nice. She explained my health situation and the cost of this new medication (probiotics) I am on. They were looking to all chip in and be able to pay for a month supply of my medication! All I can say is, WOW GOD!

Another praise I have is something I found out at my doctor appointment. Results from blood work show that for the first time in over three years my liver enzymes have come down and are within normal limits. The doctor said he couldn't explain why they were up in the first place and now why the are back to normal, but was very pleased. What good news!

Psalm 34:1-4

I will extol the Lord at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.

My soul will boast in the Lord;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.

Glorify the Lord with me;
let us exalt his name together.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.


1 comment:

R+G Stewart said...

that is great news, rach, and such an answer to prayer. Praise our God! we love you and pray for you often, call me sometime! --rs