The photography major vs. the math/psychology major

This morning I grabbed my toothpaste and quickly realized it wasn't mine. Easy to see how this could happen, they are both the same brand, but my tube has an ergonomic feel I construct every time the tube is nearing empty. Brian's is perfectly squeezed from the bottom up, pushing all of the paste towards the top. Even though we have discussed this issue before, who's way is the "right" way. I found myself having a revelation about our marriage today in the bathroom. We have many differences, such as how we squeeze our toothpaste. Those are the very reasons I married this man and they are why I love him so much. What fun would marriage be if we both squeezed our original, boring, Crest toothpaste the same way?
7 comments:
I've noticed a good number of differences between Sarah and myself in the bathroom as well.
Very cute post! It got me laughing at how true it is!
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I wouldn't have expected his to be the one that was perfectly squeezed...hahahah
i only have two thoughts...
one-my wife has way too much time on her hands during the day. i guess i should give her more to do. ;)
two-terry, what differences have you noticed? did you notice that she pees sitting down yet? ;)
Maybe the secret to your successful marriage is separate toothpastes...Joe and I share, and I know I drive him crazy squeezing from the middle! Brian, another thing you have in common with Joe... ; )
I totally got them wrong. I thought the opposite because of the general boy/girl difference. Luke got it right though, he said rachel is artsie, and brian, well, he puts gel in his hair!!! the funniest to me is that you have two different tubes to accomodate. Way to run from conflict!!!
we only have two kinds cause rachel's teeth can only handle a certain type of toothpaste that i can't stand. it just so happens we have a similar kind at the moment.
I am encouraging Rob to submit this for a P&G ad. = ) We also use separate tubes of toothpaste. Rob likes the abrasive kind that whitens your teeth and I like plain Crest. Last night Rob ran out and he borrowed mine. He turned my ergonomic tube into a "Brian tube." Too funny!
Post a Comment