Monday, April 7, 2008

Last minute weekend get-a-way

My mom's coworker generously offered our family her condo in Vermont for the weekend, so I was talked into a mini vacation. Brian had the 30 hour famine with the youth, so unfortunately he couldn't go. He had a great weekend anyway. It's not that easy packing up all the baby gear, especially last minute, so I almost bailed. Then I remembered my sister and her family will be moving this summer and didn't know when I would have another opportunity like this again. I'm very glad I went. Here's a few pics from the trip.




























Ashley
































The cousins. This is the best picture we can get of the two of them. Abby likes to poke at eyes, so she isn't allowed to get very close. We have tried several times to get a picture of the two of them together. It usually ends up with my sister yelling, "the eyes, she's going for the eyes!" Then one or both of them starts crying and it's done for.















I let my brother watch Abby for two minutes and this is the influence he has on her. I don't even let her drink apple juice... just in case you are wondering, she did not drink any beer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my little cousin used to have lots of pictures like that with beer bottles...i think she liked the cold on her gums...but cans, that is serious stuff haha