Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday on the 4th!

Esther's last "Esther Fest" on Candlewood Isle. Fun times playing Wii, going to the beach, going for walks, swinging in the hammock, playing Settlers of Catan, and chilling with friends and family and of course, fireworks!









































































2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Settlers of Catan- great game! Glad someone else I know plays it too! Hope you guys had fun celebrating Es's b-day =)

Seyward said...

know of a better way to get in touch with you besides posting a comment on your blog. I have truely missed you all on this trip home for the obvious reasons. It has been forever and many crazy moments since I have seen you all. Abby is so beautiful. Rachael you look great and your photos are so beautiful. I wish we lived closer and I could get some pointers. Brian I think you get more handsome as you age. Married life and fatherhood do suite you well. I would love to talk to you and your siblings about a gift for Grandma Sollars. Email me back and we can go from there. I will add your blog to my favorites and check in on you and your family. try mine....www.loschen.blogspot.com