Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Bestest Friend

Rachel and I were in the same Design I class in college. We both perked up during attendance because we had the same name. A day or two later we officially met at a girls get together at a Campus Crusade for Christ function. We have a lot of great memories from college as a result of all the late nights in the art building, being roommates and guiding each other through our relationships with our future husbands. She majored in graphic design and I did photography. Rachel and Grant live in VT. Occasionally we will meet them in Boston which is kind of half way for us. Yesterday we met in Cambridge, right outside of Boston, for a photo shoot. We had soooo much fun. They are the coolest people!!! We love them so much. Grant has so much fun with Abby and she hams it up with him.

2 comments:

Tati Neves said...

Beautiful! Please tell me u are getting this message! I've been trying to email u since the last time I was blessed with your smile! I've emailed you a thound times...and never went through...I have no idea how!!!!
Love u

Tati

Rachel said...

Tati! Thank you for your note. I can't believe I haven't received ANY of your e-mails. I think about you all the time and wonder how you are doing. We need to get in touch somehow.