Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey Baby!

Don't really have much to blog about lately. We are laying low and trying to stay relaxed during this time of year. We are really looking forward to next weekend when Brian's parent's and my sister and her family will be coming to visit. I think I'm most excited to see Ashley, wrap my arms around her and give her enough kisses to make up for the past four months I haven't seen her.

Here is a photo of Abby's first Friendly's experience. We decided to go there with friends after the Sunday night service. It was a real treat for Abby to be up way past her bedtime and eat ice cream too! Brian and I got a lot of good laughs out of her completely diving into her dessert and then wiping her chocolaty hands all over us. If you're gonna have ice cream you might as well go all out. Oh yeah, her new favorite phrase is, "hey baaaby". She was cracking us up tilting her head to the side as she said it. The other night Brian came in the door with Joey and she greeted him with "hi baaaaby!". It was hilarious.

2 comments:

R+G Stewart said...

rach, you need to start a collection of photos like those, I have them of you in college!! ;)

Rachel said...

oh no you don't!