Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day

Today was very special and off to a great start with this delicious breakfast (ham, egg & cheese bagel sandwich, surrounded by bacon and a heaping bowl of strawberries and blueberries topped with whipcream) made by my wonderful husband.















The best part was that Abby had made her way into our bed early this morning. You would have thought it was Christmas morning when she woke up and saw this breakfast before her. We wish we had videotaped her because the sounds she made were so hilarious. I was glad I had her to help me eat it because it was quite a feast.

I came downstairs to my gift, which I thought was very cute how he lined up perfectly. Apparently, the way to a woman's heart is through things that smell pretty and chocolate! What a wonderful man!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable! glad you had a great start to your day!

R+G Stewart said...

bravo brian!! -rs

Rockie said...

that was really sweet. Good job brian!

Esther said...

Good job Brian! I am impressed.

tim said...

c'mon bri...your making all us guys look bad !!!