... we are expecting.
With all these new babies in the family Brian and I were starting to feel left out. This will be the 3rd grandchild on my side of the family to be born this year. How exciting! When I ask Abby if she wants a brother or a sister she says, "I want a sister and brother" or "I want a sister". We'll see :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is awesome Rach! Congrats!!!
Ahhh!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I can't wait to talk to you!
Congrats Rachel!!!
haha I thought maybe that's what the secret was! Congratulations :)
How exciting! In just one year Abby is going from having one cousin to 3 cousins and a sister or brother! Congratulations!
YEAH!!!!! Grandma told me when I was in Illinois. I am so happy for you both. Abby will make a great big sister. Are you going to Illinois any time soon? I would love for my children to meet both of you and Abby.
We are going to IL for 4th of July weekend. Actually, headed down to NC sometime this summer. If we drive we thought about stopping by your place.
yay yay yay!!! I'm soooooo excited for you!! Praise God!
Congratulations!! :)
Congratulations you guys!! How exciting! When are you due? Will you be stopping in Greenville during your NC visit? I'd love to see you guys and meet Abby!
Post a Comment