Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Michael

Jess always said she wanted to have a baby before she turned 30 and she succeeded. Today is her 30th Birthday! I think she has a pretty awesome gift to play with.
Yesterday Abby and I went to visit. I was taking pictures and Abby started climbing on the bed. Without pushing anything, the bed started going up and wouldn't go back down. No one could get it down, so the staff had to bring in a new bed. Needless to say, I didn't get too many pictures. You can't take your eyes off of Abby for a second. She is a climber, explorer and doesn't mind getting dirty.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Wow! He is absolutely perfect. His skin is beautiful. I can't wait to meet Michael in person.

Post more pics when you can.

R+G Stewart said...

The first Blankenship! Congrats to the whole family!

R&G