Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A trip to visit family

Our trip to visit Esther and her family has come and gone. It was really good getting to see them. It seems the kids are different people each time we see each other. Abby was quite funny bossing her cousin around. They played as if they see each other everyday. It was really fun to watch. Seeing baby Mary was the best part about the whole trip. I didn't know it was possible for a baby to be that good. Seriously, she cried once the entire time we were there. She sleeps all the time, Esther wakes her up to eat and she goes back to sleep. Esther had such a great delivery and fast recovery. It allowed us to have some good quality time together. What a blessing. We even were able to get out of the house and go to the Santa Monica pier as well as take a trip to Newport Beach to see GG and my Uncle Dave. GG took us shopping and out to eat at Tommy Bahama. One afternoon while Mary was awake, I was able to take some photos of her. There are quite a few, so I grabbed the one that I thought captured exactly what she looks like. I love her so much. I'll post more soon on my photography blog. Oh and something I thought was really funny... Esther and Rob said baby 1 (Ashley) looks like Rob, baby 2 (Mary) acts like Rob. Ha ha, so true!



















































































P.S. after tomorrow, I'll have some more REALLY exciting pics to share with you!!! I'm so excited :) :) hint, hint, if you check my brother's blog you may figure it out!

2 comments:

stambaughfamily said...

I was wondering when you were going to put MORE exciting posts up! :) HAHA Look forward to seeing the great pictures. Love you!

Esther said...

Great pics Rach! Thanks for Photo Shopping me. I don't know what the before pic looks like, but the after pic looks so much better than I do right now. = )