Monday, July 13, 2009
Another Girl!
We're very happy that everything looks great and right on track with baby #2. We didn't even make it out of the ultra sound screening room when Brian said, "now we have to pay for two weddings." Ha ha. The hardest thing about having another girl will be coming up with a name. We have NO idea. Abigail was the ONLY one we could agree on last time. This should be fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so exciting! Congrats! I am very happy for you guys! You weren't even sick this time were you????????
I had a little bit of morning sickness, which was nice. My colitis flared up, which wasn't so nice.
oh my! Congrats! Erica is a great name, I think. hahah!
I can't wait to visit again and meet this sweet girl, too!
Love, E
Congratulations to the three of you...soon to be four!
Post a Comment