Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Abby finds the camera

Abby will find my point and shoot camera every now and then and get away with cracking a few shots. Brian and I were going through them and got some good laughs. It's probably just a family thing, but we wanted to share anyway. It's interesting to see the world through Abby's eyes...

















































She pointed the camera at my stomach and said, "baby Leah." I was quite impressed.

































I don't know why, but this one is my personal favorite. It just makes me laugh :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

abby must take after her mother as she has some very good pictures there
a budding photographer
love the pics
mom h

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite post, love it! -rs

Jason.Jamie Andrews + Lucy & Keegan said...

my personal favorite is the first one of Joey...looking thoroughly disgusted and unimpressed by abby's newly found gift. great post rach! love that little girl!

Esther said...

Ashley has the same bunny pjs! They are cute, huh?! Love the pics...can't believe Abby took them.

Steven and Candi Manning said...

I'm impressed! Everything important from a child's eye view.