Thursday, December 3, 2009

Leah Noel Henderson

Baby Leah is finally here!! She arrived at 4:57 a.m. weighing in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and measuring 19 1/2 inches long. Mother and baby are both doing well and the entire experience this time was incredibly quick and smooth. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Here are a few shots of her first moments with us...














































































We will post more photos as we are able. Check back for more soon!

8 comments:

Esther said...

She is gorgeous!! I think she looks like Brian. She is absolutely perfect. This family does not turn out an inferior product! Wishing I was with you guys. Glad everything went well. Can't wait to catch-up with you guys now that I am really awake.

XOXOXOXO

Love,
Esther

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I already liked the first name, but great middle name too! She's precious! So excited for you :)

Ryanne said...

Congratulations! Leah is absolutely beautiful!

R+G Stewart said...

so beautiful! i agree, she does look like brian! congrats to all three of you and the entire henderson/blankenship family! --rs

great-grandma said...

Congratulations. So glad everything went well. I agree with Esther that she looks like Brian so another gorgeous daughter. So happy for you. Love you all much, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I also agree that she looks like Brian! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations! :)

Rockie said...

I think she looks like newborn Abby! Congrats! And Isaac says he's glad his future wife will have the same birthday as him :) love you guys!!!

Christina Johnson said...

Congratulations Brian and Rachel! She is beautiful! Enjoy the holidays with your two sweet girls.
Love,
Christina