Now that I have an almost 6 week old and a 2 1/2 year old my time has been zapped. We are loving having Leah as part of our family. She has been a great baby. At her last baby well, last week, she was 9lbs 1oz and 21 inches. She is a good eater and sleeper. Although she will only sleep on her stomach, despite doctor's orders. Abby loves her sister, but cannot be left for once second on her own with her. The other day I stepped into the kitchen to get something and when I returned Abby had picked Leah up out of the swing and was holding her. Yikes!
Here are some pics over the past few weeks...
One of Abby's favorite Christmas gifts... her Disney princess costume box from my sister and her fam.

All the (Blankenship) grand kids finally together!
Ashley, 2 next month Mary, 7 months Mikey 6 months Abby, 2 1/2 Leah almost 6 weeks





5 comments:
Things have got to be crazy in the Blankenship home when there are that many children under the age of 2. But I bet your parent LOVE every minute of it. Leah is just beautiful and so happy things are going well for you guys:)
Was excited to see your new posting as seems there haven't been enough pictures of Leah. She's beautiful as is Abby, but looks like they will have different looks, and Leah will have to be tough with all that loving from big sister. Keeping you all in my prayers that all will stay healthy & happy in 2010. Love you.
Both your girls are so beautiful! I love all the new photos!
awe! so cute. love abby's strong hold on Leah ;) cant wait to meet her! r + g
Great pics Rach! Leah and Abby are both beautiful. I am a proud aunt! = )
Love the outfit Leah has on!
Post a Comment