Today I was playing with a new lens and used it on my favorite subjects. So often, I just sit and hug my babies and think how blessed I am. I just can't thank God enough for allowing me to experience motherhood with two beautiful, healthy girls. While Abby was napping, Leah and I had some fun. Every week she seems to progress more and grow up. It's happening a lot faster than Abby from what I remember. I have to make an effort to take more pictures this time around too. I love it though. Each day is such a special gift and I don't want to miss any of these precious times.
Lately Leah has been really responding to Abby. It's the cutest thing to watch and very helpful. Sometimes I have Abby come entertain Leah so I can get something done. It will be even more fun when they can actually play nicely together.
Rachel & Brian, the girls are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you both for the newest addition. I'm glad to see things are going well for your adorable little family. I pray the best for the kids, as they grow and learn. I pray they will come to Christ and their lives and those around them will never be the same. Take care!
3 comments:
Rachel & Brian, the girls are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you both for the newest addition. I'm glad to see things are going well for your adorable little family. I pray the best for the kids, as they grow and learn. I pray they will come to Christ and their lives and those around them will never be the same. Take care!
Enjoying your video & new pictures. Beautiful little girls. We are all so blessed.
The photos are great and I love how BRIGHT they are! :)
Post a Comment