Monday, June 7, 2010

Abby's Artwork

A friend told me that instead of saving every one of her child's drawings she takes pictures of them. That way she doesn't feel guilty for throwing them out and can still remember them. I thought it was a pretty good idea, especially now that Abby is really into painting, coloring and drawing in general. She learned how to write the letter H and puts it on everything. Maybe it's for Henderson? Brian said he knew exactly which paper was her's when he picked her up from the nursery on Sunday. I still don't have the heart to throw them out, but there will be many more to come. I'm sure I will eventually get tired of the clutter.

2 comments:

Ryanne said...

Absolutely adorable...I love it!

Kim said...

That is a GREAT idea!!!! I love Abby's H's . . . and her creativity. I think she has your "artsy" side:)