
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Time for an update
What a great summer it's been. The weather has been incredibly beautiful. There have been a few weeks of unbearable heat and humidity, but I have been loving all the sunny days. We have spent a lot of time in the pool, at the park, library craft hour, and hanging out with friends. The girls are both at such a great stage/age in life. For the most part they are easy going and float from one thing to the next. I am trying to enjoy every moment I have with Abby. She starts pre-school in the fall and I know that will bring a more committed schedule. Here are some pictures from a recent photo shoot we did with Tim, Jess and Mikey. We were photographing just their family, but our free babysitter, May-May, is out of town, so we brought the girls along. 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pic of Leah smiling at Abby!
I could stare at that first pic of Mikey and Abby for hours.
That's Heaven.
Post a Comment