Wednesday, February 2, 2011

snow, snow and more snow

It's been snowing A LOT this winter. We have had a snow storm just about every week this year and it's not just a little bit here and there. It's 12 inches one day and 24 the next. The mounds of snow just keep getting higher and higher. Driving on the roads isn't so bad, it's all the mounds of snow that are difficult to see around.

I must say, we have been enjoying all this snow. It's fun to watch it peacefully falling and cover everything in a white blanket. It reminds me of when I was little and the endless hours I would spend outside sledding on snow days, ice skating on the lake and skiing up in Vermont. What fun memories I have from the snow. I love it!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Wow!! Great pics. Love the one of your sliding glass door.