Friday, September 9, 2011
Fabric is here!
As I mentioned in a previous post, I have been gathering a lot of ideas for the girl's room. Now that we know we are having a boy their room will stay mostly the same, however, I couldn't resist making a few changes. The girls now have bunk beds, which they love, but we didn't have matching sheet sets for them. I have been on the hunt for something cute, girly and fun, but had no luck in Home Goods, TJ Max, Marshalls, Target... you get the picture. I decided to search online and kept coming back to this great collection of prints by Dena Fishbein called Kumari Garden. They arrived in the mail yesterday and I'm so excited about what it will become. Once I have all the materials together I'm sending it out to Brian's Grandmother who so graciously offered to work her magic and create beautiful quilted comforters. I look forward to showing you the final product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment