Having three makes time fly by. Everything seems to run together and there aren't enough hours in the day. It's amazing how fast the kids are growing and I pray that I will take the time to cherish each moment because I know I won't remember them all.
Last week Ethan rolled over for the first time. I put him on the floor in the living room and asked Abby to talk to him. She came in to tell me he was trying to roll over. By the time we both walked back to the living room he was on his tummy. I texted Brian to tell him and his response was that he didn't even know Ethan had been trying to roll over. It's so crazy. I feel like if we blink we will miss something.
Last night we attended a kindergarten info meeting. It was really weird talking about Abby riding the bus and going to school for 8 hours a day. It just doesn't seem possible that we have a child old enough for school. Sure does make us feel old! We have no doubt that Abby is ready though. She is a very bright young lady and quite the social butterfly at preschool. I pray she will always be kind and accepting of her peers and obedient to her elders.









1 comment:
These pictures are so wonderful!
Post a Comment