"Come out little baby, we are ready to meet you" is what we keep telling baby Henderson. With just a couple of days left till the due date, we are ready to find out what gender this little surprise is and who he/she looks like. Definitely a game of patience.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Blogging!!
You are SOOO beautiful pregnant!!! Happy Mother's Day to you! I'm glad your life is well. We have blog as well. I'm glad we can at least get in touch this way! Love you!
you look wonderful-i love the blog-the house looks great also. i see Joseph got his chair after all.
Love you both and can't wait to hear the birth is here.
love,
Mom Henderson
you look wonderful-i love the blog-the house looks great also. i see Joseph got his chair after all.
Love you both and can't wait to hear the birth is here.
love,
Mom Henderson
Hi guys! Rachel, you are so cute! I know you feel like you are about to pop right about now...just a few more days! I got a little teary-eyed seeing this picture of you so cute and pregnant- it's neat to see the Lord's faithfulness to you and Brian! Can't wait to hear about the baby's birth and all the details!
rach you are so cute. love the picture...and the shirt! yeah target!
Hey beautiful!! It´s sooo god to hear from you! I emialed AMNY and MANY times but I think there´s something worng between our emails!!! I miss you sooo much!!! We NEED to catch up on things!!! I´m at work right now! I´ll email you again later!! Love and miss you!!xoxoxoxo
You are so adorable. You look GREAT pregnant. I can't wait to meet baby Henderson. It's a life change that you will appreciate more than words can express. i can't wait to hear all about this little one. i love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment