Yesterday we celebrated our third anniversary. Grandma and Grandpa Blankenship babysat while we went out for a quick dinner and a movie. Life is definitely different and time limited, but we wouldn't change it for anything.
Abby had her second check-up today and is now 7 lbs 8 ozs. We praise God for a healthy baby! Just a few more pics :)
5 comments:
She is sooooo cute and is really getting her family face. Still see an equal mix of Rach and Brian. I still can't believe you're parents! Happy Anniversary!!!
I love the photos they are awesome. She is sooooo gorgeous. I can definitely tell a difference from when we were there last week in her appearance. Love you all.
Love,
Mom
Wonderful pictures, and such a beautiful little girl. Is such a pleasure getting to see the new pictures. Love you (& belated Happy Anniversary). "G-G" James
Great job with the photos! Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less, given that Abby's mother is a photographer. Haha. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well. I can't wait to meet my niece in July!
It's not hard to believe, either, that she is a henderson because I can totally see my resemblance in her precious, beautiful face! HAHAHAHA LOVE, THE PROUD AUNT KRISTIN! :)
Post a Comment