Monday, September 10, 2007

A Landmark Day

Yesterday was an amazing day I had been praying for. It was our annual church picnic and baptism. I was really hoping to be well enough to make the 45 minute drive to the camp I grew up going to as well as watch Brian baptize some of his students for the first time. Of course as faithful as God is, he gave me the strength to not only make it up there, but have a really relaxing time. It was absolutely beautiful outside!! A day I will never forget!















Abby didn't enjoy herself as much as I did, but it was good for her to get out and get some fresh air too.















What a cutie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww everyone is looking good! Rachel I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope to see you sometime soon!! Love ya!- the one and only :)

Rockie said...

Oh Rachel, I'm so glad you're doing better. You and Brian look so happy together! Love you both.