She is a great eater. She loves just about anything she eats, including, oatmeal, sweat potatoes, squash, pears, bananas and apple sauce. Although, she has developed a bit of an attitude when we don't prepare her food fast enough. I noticed if I take too long to give her her next bite she will put her chin down and lick the remnants of food off her bib. I laugh at her and she looks up and laughs too. Feeding time has become a time of learning and bonding for us. She hasn't started crawling yet, but I'm definitely ok with it. I know once she can move around life will never be the same, so I don't mind taking it slow. Each day it does seem like she is getting stronger and moving closer to that next step. Another praise is that she hasn't had a cold yet. I'm not quite sure how this has happened considering she has been in and out of play groups and the church nursery with sick babies and I have had my share of illness this winter too. It must be something she inherited from her daddy. In the 3 1/2 years we have been married I can only remember Brian being sick once and that was just a cough and runny nose. Of course, this is nothing to complain about! I would so much rather be the one sick than see my family be sick.
Life seems to move a lot faster now that we have a child, not quite sure why. Probably because Abby is growing and changing faster than we can keep up. I guess everyone is constantly growing and changing, it's just a matter of taking the time to reflect on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment