Sunday, January 20, 2008
In case you are keeping up...
Today we discovered two of Abby's bottom teeth poking through. It's interesting how their arrival made a grand entrance into her mouth! If you read my post from a few days ago, you will know that Abby has been feeling great up until this point. On Friday she decided to stop eating which was abnormal and slept in till 9am Saturday morning. Very abnormal since she gets up at 7:15 on the dot every morning. Yesterday she slept a lot too, so last night I decided to take her temperature. I try the ear thermometer, but it is never consistent for me. One reading says 93.5º while another says 95.6º and when I try in my ear it says I'm running a fever. So, I decided to go for the gusto and take out the rectal thermometer. Everything was going well, Abby seemed ok with this form of temperature taking until a blast of diarrhea shot the thermometer across the room. As you can imagine, this was a very messy experience for Abby, my hand and the thermometer! I thought it was hilarious though. (I tell myself, I will take these messes any day over dealing with an adolescent teenager.) After a bath, some Tylenol, and an early trip to bed, she woke up at 7:15 with two pearly whites saying hello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
priceless !!!
Post a Comment