
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Anyone out there with a green thumb?
Our palm tree needs help. My sister gave us this beautiful plant for our first anniversary and it thrived in the sunroom of our previous home. Now it is dying a slow death and I have no idea what to do. I have repotted it, put as much light on it that I can, water it just as much as I did before, but no such luck. I didn't realize how bad it was until I ran across an old photo I took of Joey. It made me sad. I'm not sure what the lifespan is on these kind of plants, but for this one it's not looking too good.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A few things since I'm finally catching up on your blog...
1) I'm in no way a green thumb, but I've noticed the same thing happens when I move. One thing I've tried is moving the plant away from a door or window to somewhere more in the center of a room or hallway. I think the small amount of cold air that comes in the cracks is no good for the plant.
2) Your pictures are amazing, and Abby is absolutely adorable!
3) The Office spoof video is hilarious!!
4) I'm praying for you during this hard time.
Andrea
thanks so much!
Post a Comment