Today I have been inside enjoying my time with "Abs of steal" (that's what my sister calls her). Speaking of my sister, her baby was due on Monday. We are all waiting anxiously for that phone call thinking Ashley will be coming any moment. Esther has been the most positive pregnant woman I know. I don't think I have heard her complain once during her pregnancy, except for the smell of curry and Chinese food (who can blame her?). I know when I was only five days overdue I felt like it was torture. Her doctor wanted to induce her this Sunday (tomorrow) if the baby didn't come yet and Esther talked her doctor out of it. She says she feels great and doesn't know what pregnant women make such a big deal about. Kudos to you Esther!!! She has already told me she would be my surrogate mother if I ever needed one. What a wonderful sister. Ugh, maybe I should have her put that in writing before she goes into the labor ;) Last I heard, her next option is to be induced on the 29th. We're hoping it's before that, so they won't have a leap year baby!
Yesterday it snowed a lot. This is the biggest snow storm we have had this season. Brian and I had cabin fever since we were both home from work. I can't remember the last time we were both home all day together. It was quite interesting. Today he is out enjoying God's beautiful creation, skiing with some of the youth group kids and my brother.
This is the view from our front door and that's the pool straight ahead.

The hat and bib seem to be important, but the socks, not so much.


Abby's toys are taking over the house and the dog is taking over the furniture.
1 comment:
Post a Comment