Tuesday, May 27, 2008

babies, paint and fun in Vermont!

This weekend was pretty packed, but ohhhh sooo wonderful!! Saturday we went to Rob and Esther's while they went to a wedding. Brian did a lot of painting to help them get their home ready to be put on the market in two weeks. They are moving in August :( I had the joy of watching Ashley and Abby of course. It was sooo much fun!! They ate, slept, pooped, and played. I was pretty proud of our walk. It was a great workout for me in their hilly neighborhood. Ashley was so tired from it that she conked our for two hours in her swing. I even took this picture!




























Sunday, after church, we ventured up to Vermont to see our wonderful friends Rachel and Grant for the holiday. It was really nice seeing where they live and work. The 24 hour trip was too short, but well worth it. Can't wait to do it again soon.















The view from the conference room at their office.














No comments: