






Just some fun moments captured during this wonderful day!

This one made me laugh, check out Brian in the top left corner!


Awww, I love you Rach!!

I like this one :)

This one is for cousins Rick and Nicole since they are always reminding us how much fun they had!! We love you guys, so glad you could be there with us!


I love you babe!!!!!

See if you can find you! :)

This day was so much fun! I could be going through hours of pictures. Since I don't have the time, I just chose a few. It was great looking back at all the memories from June 5, 2004. What a perfect start to a great marriage.
Now I'm off to rescue my whining child from her crib :)
4 comments:
Happy anniversary!!! Doesn't seem like it could be 4 years already. Times flies.
Have a great day!!
mom h
Awe! What a beautiful wedding, I remember it like it was yesterday, not 4 years ago!! Congrats you guys. We love you! Rachel and Grant
I found myself in that dock photo, right at the edge of the dock ready to run after you! ;)
Rachel
(check out our blog, I did a post for you :)
BEST WEDDING EVER!!!!!!! It really was. Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!!!
Post a Comment