The team went to my parent's house for a day out. Everyone went to the beach, including Abigail. Uncle Tim and Abby had matching shirts, it was too cute not to get a pic.
Meet Bentley. He is my parent's dog.
I know what you are thinking... This dog is ugly and disgusting, why do you have a picture of him on your blog? Well, he may be very gross, going grey, a drooler, overweight, big eyed and crooked toothed, but seriously, he is the sweetest, happiest dog you will ever meet! He absolutely loves life! His tail wags all the time, even in his sleep, faster than you can imagine. He loves going for walks and will find every mud puddle to lay in. He is getting old and it's more and more difficult for him to get around. I remember when we first got him. I was a junior in high school, in bed sleeping. All of the sudden I wake up to a little puppy standing on me licking me in the face. My parent's picked my sister up from school and she had seen Benny in a pet store. She twisted their fingers to get them to check him out and once they saw him they were all hooked. He came home with them. He was actually a gift for my dad since he was having health problems, mom and Esther thought he would be a stress reliever. I don't know if the puppy actually relieved stress then, but he definitely does now. I love this dog and he is a true member of the Blankenship family.
Honestly, I took this picture because I was frustrated that my camera was still not working properly and I'm taking the time to post about it because I'm procrastinating cleaning my house.
1 comment:
Abby looks so big. I can't believe how fast she is growing! Benny is the sweetest...despite his grimey hair.
Post a Comment