I am completely wiped out. Abby has kept me up the past two nights. Every hour she wakes up crying because her molars are coming in. I feel like I have a newborn again. I'm praying hard for a good night sleep tonight, cause I'm just fried.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
better send her to bed with tylenol sounds like-maybe she missed her daddy being gone on the retrest
Sadie just went through the same thing. We couldn't figure out what was wrong. She has loved sucking on freeze pops and we give her ibuprofen every night before bed. It lasted one week for us! I will be praying for you! Hang in there!
4 comments:
better send her to bed with tylenol sounds like-maybe she missed her daddy being gone on the retrest
wait she missed grandma!!!
If only Tylenol worked and Ora Gel makes her angry, you'd think I was torturing her.
Sadie just went through the same thing. We couldn't figure out what was wrong. She has loved sucking on freeze pops and we give her ibuprofen every night before bed. It lasted one week for us! I will be praying for you! Hang in there!
Post a Comment