hey rach and family! I've really enjoyed all the photos and stories. Abby is so beautiful and its been amazing seeing everything. I love being able to be apart of your life, even though you are so far away. its been an awesome way to stay connected. keep all the updates coming!
4 comments:
soooooooo CUTE!
Now aren't you glad you are such a photographer to capture all of these special moments!
finally get to see Abby in a dress. I love her smile. Great pictures! Glad to see the fathers on fathers day too.
Love,
Mom Henderson
hey beautiful family! I´ve been tryig to caontact yall in a while! I´ll keep on tyring !miss ya TaTI
hey rach and family! I've really enjoyed all the photos and stories. Abby is so beautiful and its been amazing seeing everything. I love being able to be apart of your life, even though you are so far away. its been an awesome way to stay connected. keep all the updates coming!
love, amy bell
Post a Comment