Friday, September 14, 2007

Staying Strong















God has definitely continued to answer your prayers. It's amazing how much better I am feeling each day. I can't tell you how wonderful it is! I'm still trying to regain my strength after being in bed for so long. It's crazy how quickly your muscles die when you haven't used them. Walking up stairs is my biggest challenge and the Colitis has given me arthritis in my knees, but that seems to be getting better too. I'm just so thankful to see some progress and to not be in pain anymore. God is faithful, so keep praying He's not finished with me yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great picture or you both. I miss you and can't wait to see you all again this next weekend. Glad you are continuing to gain strength and improve.
Love,
Mom Henderson

TerryKM said...

Wow, apple time already. It wasn't long ago I brought that special girl up there with me. . .and now I'm married to her.

Abby is precious! Hope all is going well for you guys.