One year ago today, Abigail was born. WOW. Words can't explain the thoughts that run through our heads when we recap this past year. We celebrated Abby's first Birthday with all the people who were there waiting in the hospital for her to arrive. It was definitely a celebration and the guest of honor was eating it up! Literally!!! I was wondering if there is any other year in a person's life where more change takes place.

Uncle Rob and Aunt Esther gave Abby's favorite gift of all time. We have never seen her more excited to play with anything else. She loves her baby Disney princes ride.



My favorite image from her Birthday. Let the fun begin!



Once she noticed the balloons, she crawled through the cake to play with them...

then she sat in it...

and ate it...

and now a bath in the kitchen sink.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby!! It looks like you guys had a great time celebrating (especially Abby!). Those pictures are priceless!
Can I eat her up!!!????!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! I'm glad I got to spend some time with you and celebrate while you were here!! Love you!-your favorite aunt that lives at home! hahaha
What great pictures! Looks like you had a really great day. Happy Birthday AbbyGirl!!!
Wow, the pictures with her and her cake are priceless. And beautiful. Kudos for letting her have so much fun with it.
Alyson (esther's friend)
Post a Comment